ICON Consultant Group, Inc. (ICON) is seeking a Senior Transportation Engineer. Actively working on many unique projects involving Diverging Diamond Interchanges, miscellaneous safety and traffic study contracts, complete streets projects, corridor studies, and roadway/interstate capacity projects, ICON has exciting and challenging projects with opportunities for growth.
Candidates should possess:
- Strong technical knowledge in: Signalization, Lighting, Signing and Pavement Markings, ITS, Traffic Operations, Safety, and Pedestrian/Bicycle Studies
- Experience with MicroStation and other traffic operational software
- The ability to effectively manage staff and projects
- An active Florida PE with references and experience
- Experience with marketing to the Florida Department of Transportation and local governments
This is a full-time position located in Tampa and offers an excellent benefit package and a competitive salary based on qualifications.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer as there is no sponsorship available for this position.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.