ICON Consultant Group, Inc. (ICON) has an awesome opportunity for motivated individuals who are interested in tackling complex transportation challenges in the great state of Florida. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to learn from some of the industry’s top engineers and designers in a laid-back atmosphere that promotes professional development.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Technical knowledge in signalization, lighting, ITS, minor roadway design, traffic operations, and safety
- Familiarity with MicroStation or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take on tasks independently and work in a team environment
This is a full-time position located in Tampa under the supervision of a qualified Professional Engineer (PE). The position offers an excellent benefit package and a competitive salary based on qualifications.
There is no sponsorship available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer.
Interested Civil Engineering Designers should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.